The Sitemorse Knowledge Base contains the repository of knowledge on the Sitemorse system as well as holding information on best practices and other web specific information that may help our users improve their digital compliance.
As we are continuously developing our software we like to ensure our Knowledge Base is up to date. If we add a new feature or get asked a question about our service which we think might be useful to others, then we add it to the Knowledge Base.
We have recently added the following submissions to the Knowledge Base which you might be interested in:
- Why is Sitemorse not finding our broken links? OR Why is Sitemorse reporting problems with our custom 'not found' page?
- Are Meta Keywords required?
- We use Aria attributes, do we still need Alt attributes?
- How do I run an Ad hoc assessment for a site on the digital properties view using credits?
- Can I download all spelling diagnostics?
- Can I view previous Reports?
- Accessibility G134: Validating Web pages - how to do I pass this?
- Fragment identifier (id) used more than once - how do I fix this?
The Knowledge Base is just one way we here at Sitemorse support our clients. All clients are able receive support via telephone and email. To access this support please use the ‘Need Help’ section once logged in to your Sitemorse Dashboard.
Our Knowledge Base can be accessed from your dashboard once logged in to Sitemorse or via https://sitemorse.com/kb/.