The Universities and Higher Education INDEX will be changing from Q3 this year – we are adding in a number of new sites, extending the INDEX to cover the key Universities in the Republic of Ireland ‘Eire’.
The new additions are:
- Trinity College Dublin - https://www.tcd.ie
- University College Dublin - https://www.ucd.ie
- Dublin City University - https://www.dcu.ie
- National University of Ireland Galway - http://www.nuigalway.ie
- University College Cork - https://www.ucc.ie
- University of Limerick - https://www.ul.ie
- Technological University Dublin - https://www.tudublin.ie
For those representing the new additions we offer a free assessment summary – to request yours please email sales@Sitemorse.com
These organisations will be included in the benchmark which will now be named ‘UK & IE Universities & Higher Ed’, the INDEX for Q3 will start running early in July.
In Q2, University of Derby maintained their 1stplace position for the third consecutive quarter, with a score of 7.8/1o, Congratulations to the team at University of Derby! The highest riser in Q2 was Cardiff University. If you haven’t already reviewed the Q2 results they can be accessed at https://sitemorse.com/index/report.html?rt=1566&key=0506e54a
We have a video walkthrough of the findings available on our YouTube channel which can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icQncsADsMk
To help drive improvement across the sector, we hold regular webinars on the INDEX results, the next INDEX webinar for the Universities and Higher Education sector is:
- Tuesday 25th June 2019 – 10:00 Book On