What you will do
You will be responsible for client acquisition using a combination of:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Contributing knowledgeably to relevant LinkedIn and Slack Group discussions
- Writing articles
- Commenting on relevant articles within the sectors
You will be expected to become an expert in what is happening in Website Accessibility and Digital Compliance within your sectors.
You will need to keep the customer database up to date.
You will be a self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with little supervision
Accomplished writing skills and experienced with developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns.
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 years in a digital B2B marketing role with demonstrable experience with lead generation and content marketing.
- At least 3-years’ experience with Email marketing
- Experienced with market research
- Accomplished participating in LinkedIn Groups
- Experienced in a remote working environment
- Public Sector marketing
- Experience with copy writing
- Experienced with Slack groups
- Marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using web site content management systems
- Expertise in digital marketing strategies and ideally social channels; proven ability to generate innovate and effective marketing programs that generate results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly developed and polished written and verbal communication skills. Capable of writing and owning articles, blog posts, case-studies etc.
- Proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Demonstratable strong marketing, and creative thinking (benefits marketing/customer orientation)
- Experience in public sector sales
- Experienced using CRM systems
Brief Summary of Sitemorse
Sitemorse is an independently funded provider of digital compliance and optimisation solutions. Customers from around the world use the Sitemorse platform to make compliance achievable, ensuring accessibility, regulatory and brand guidelines are adhered to across their entire digital footprint. Organisations also use Sitemorse to improve digital performance and drive content quality and consistency across websites, social media and apps.
Online services provide affordable and flexible options for remote, automated assessment of your digital footprint for accessibility and content quality. Because the Sitemorse Intelligence Engine™ processes and distributes prioritised actions that are targeted to your digital team, compliance and improvement becomes achievable and manageable.
What it is like to work at Sitemorse?
We are a small company; we don’t have an office. Our people work from wherever they are most productive, which is normally home. We do all meet every other month when we have company meetings.
This role is supporting our Online Business and the associated client acquisition process. We offer a premium service at highly competitive prices, which is only possible if we keep our costs low, so the focus is on efficiency. Therefore, there are few, if any, meetings with prospects or telephone calls and we can’t afford to be involved in a tendering process or in a complex procurement exercise.
Sitemorse isn’t for everyone – if you’ve read Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Work Week and it resonated with you then Sitemorse could be for you!